The former United Methodist Free Church

<< Previous Photo 
The former United Methodist Free Church

The former United Methodist Free Church
The United Methodist Free Church, known affectionately as "The Little Ship", was situated next to the Green. It closed in 1935 and the worshippers joined the congregation in the former Wesleyan Chapel in Housel Bay Road.
<< Previous Photo